Tuesday, May 20, 2014

NEW RELEASE- On the Way Home by Skye Warren

On the Way Home
Author: Skye Warren
Release Date: May 20, 2014




Synopsis

Clint
For eight months Ive been deep under cover as a special operator in the Army. On the plane ride home, all I want is a hot shower and a long sleep. But a Dear John text message leaves me stranded. I need a ride and a place to stay, and the pretty stewardess is more than willing.

Della
Its supposed to be a simple tradethe passenger in seat 34B for my sister. But the sexy soldier is more than I can handle in all the best ways. He trusts me, but I cant save him. No one can. Sometimes trouble has a way of following you home.

On the Way Home is a dark new adult romance intended for readers over eighteen.

Purchase Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive